"It was the little things that the money could be put towards that made the difference."
2010 Loan Recipient
ACCESS relies significantly on the contributions from our donors, investors, sponsors, foundations and volunteers.
There are many ways to help. And your contributions will go towards supporting efforts currently in place to expand the scope of our microfinance program in the GTA. These areas include:
- Increasing the number of chapters and loans distributed to aid new or expanding businesses.
- Increasing support for clients by offering internal resources such as mentorship.
- Training volunteers and increasing the number of people engaged in bettering their communities.
- Holding Open Houses and information sessions to increase publicity and awareness of our program.
- Placing articles in relevant publications and seeking other media opportunities to showcase our services.
- Working to build partnerships and collaborations with other community actors to increase sources of client referrals.
- Evaluating and showcasing effectiveness of loans disbursed and building profiles of past and present clients.
- Increasing amount of the guarantee fund to support lending activities.
To learn more about how you can support ACCESS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.