To apply for a micro-loan, you:
- Must be a Canadian citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must own 51%+ of your business (or in the case of a partnership, all partners must be willing to co-sign for loan)
- Must use the loan to start or expand your business (cannot be used to pay off debt)
Desirable Assets (not required, but highly beneficial):
- You have completed, or are currently enrolled in, a relevant business training program
- You are currently operating a business and are able to supply supporting documentation of business activities
- You have past experience in a similar business or profession
Click here to see a list of programs and resources available in Toronto.
To apply for a micro-loan, your business:
- Must be located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Must offer a product or service
- Must be legally registered (sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation)
To apply for a micro-loan, you must submit your:
- Application Form
- Business Plan
- Projected Cash Flow (1 year)
If you meet all of our eligibility requirements, please Apply For A Loan today.
Want feedback on your business before applying?
If you are interested in checking your business's elibibility before completing a full application, download a business summary form, fill it in and and email it to us at email@example.com. An ACCESS staff member will get back to you within five business days with feedback on your summary and next steps.