To apply for a micro-loan, you:
- Must be a Canadian citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must own 51%+ of your business (or in the case of a partnership, all partners must be willing to co-sign for loan)
- Must use the loan to start or expand your business (cannot be used to pay off debt)
Desirable Assets (not required, but highly beneficial):
- You have completed, or are currently enrolled in, a relevant business training program
- You are currently operating a business and are able to supply supporting documentation of business activities
- You have past experience in a similar business or profession
Click here to see a list of programs and resources available in Toronto.
To apply for a micro-loan, your business:
- Must be located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Must offer a product or service
- Must be legally registered (sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation)
To apply for a micro-loan, you must submit your:
- Application Form
- Business Plan
- Projected Cash Flow (1 year)
If you meet all of our eligibility requirements, please Apply For A Loan today.
If you are interested in checking your businesses elibibility before completing a full application, download a business summary form, fill it in and and upload it using the form below. An ACCESS staff member will get back to you within five business days with feedback on your summary and next steps.