Ready to apply for a micro-loan and expand your business or bringing your new business idea to life? We have outlined the steps below to help make the process as simple as possible.
Step One: Review the Eligibility Criteria
Step Two: Gather Required Documents
- Your Business Plan;
- 12 Month Cash Flow Projection;
(Your cash flow projection must include your loan and loan payments)
- Your Personal Credit Report including Your Credit Score;
You can request your credit report & score through Equifax or TransUnion or by visiting Equifax at 5700 Yonge St, Toronto
- Your Resume;
- Your most recent Notice of Assessment;
- Your Master Business License.
Other Documents you may be asked to provide:
- Purchase orders or other proof of sales/business activity;
- Receipts or quotes for the expenses for which you will use the loan.
Step Three: Apply for a Loan
Please download the application form below and submit it along with your supporting documents by email to email@example.com or drop off/mail to:
ACCESS Community Capital Fund
401 Richmond St. W, Studio 252
Toronto, ON, M5V 3A8
Please use the checklist at the back of the loan application form to ensure you have all the documents we need to process your application. Forgetting to send us any of the required documents will increase the time it takes to process your loan.